Essential oils are the BOMB!
Back in April, my friend, Tina, came to visit and teach me about using doTERRA oils and why she felt they were so amazing. And it was a bit of an excuse to pay for her trip here, too… Although, I have to admit that I was a bit shocked at how much my view about essential oils during her visit!
After playing with them for myself, beginning to use them with my clients and seeing/feeling some pretty huge changes with the energy, it became pretty clear that it was important to share this with everyone. Rather than extoll the virtues of why I believe doTERRA is such a great company (you can read about that on their site for sure!), I thought I’d share with you my favorite oils – and why I love them!
- Breathe (Invigorating Blend)
- Can relieve: Grief, obsessiveness, annoyance, pride, resentment, terror. I have found it particularly useful when someone doesn’t feel as though they have value or looks outside themselves for affirmation.
- Soothes and opens the tissues of the respiratory system Combats airborne bacteria and viruses
- Place one drop on palm of the hand. Cup hands over mouth and nose. Breathe in to clear sinuses or lungs.
- Can relieve: Self abuse (physical and mental), defensiveness, feeling anxious, rejected, shameful, worthless and much more! Lavender is pretty amazing! (And as a note, I’ve tried many different brands of Lavender and this one is my absolute favorite!)
- May help body systems balance, supports sleep, relieving headaches, hives, skin irritations, infections, and much more!
- Place one drop on pillow or diffuse 4-6 drops to have more restful sleep
- Can relieve: Nervousness, addiction, despair, feeling distracted or negative, obsessiveness and grief
- Can blood pressure, soothes the stomach, alleviate respiratory conditions, and relieves food poisoning.
- Add one drop to water in morning to help regulate blood pressure and cholesterol.
- OnGuard (Protective Blend)
- Can relieve: Fear, abandonment and vulnerability. I found this one (and Wild Orange) incredibly helpful when I was processing out feelings of shock and grief. It allowed me to lift the veil a bit to get things done.
- Studied for it’s strong ability to kill harmful bacteria, mold and viruses. Diffuses beautifully and used for cleaning
- Add 1 drop to water when you feel illness coming on. Diffuse when you feel fearful.
- Can relieve: Grief, feeling conflicted and resentment. I also find it quite energizing when I spritz it into my mouth.
- Soothes digestive issues, freshens breath, relieves colic, gas, headaches and indigestion
- Add 1 drop to 1 drop of lavender on tissue for migraine relief. Or put several drops into a small spray bottle with water – and use it for hot flashes! It’s amazing!
- Wild Orange
- Can relieve: Panic, anxiety, dread, fear, hopelessness depression, nervousness, worry. Paired with OnGuard, it’s incredibly powerful for shock, grief and fear. Trust me!
- Relieves diarrhea, insomnia, menopause, digestion and is antiseptic
- Diffuse when in shock, feeling hopeless or fearful. Put 2 drops each of Wild Orange and OnGuard in a diffuser to help offset these overwhelming emotions!
These really are my favorite oils and they are the ones I go through the quickest. I’ll be sharing some recipes for them in the future – ones that I’ve either put together or ones that I have found particularly helpful. If you have any requests, please let me know!
In the meantime, if you have any questions, just shoot me and email or give me a buzz. I’m happy to help you figure out what’s correct!
SaveSavePosted on: December 15, 2017 |Andi Tippie